We take GD&T theory and make it your reality.
Application and Interpretation of GD&T - WebinarNo classes scheduled - call for information 269-377-2392
4-Week, 2-Days/Week Seminar
Same as our public seminar, but from the comfort of your office or conference room. No travel required!
Class will be offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from noon to 4:00 p.m. Eastern time. The first and last 30 minutes with be for question and answer.
This is a live class with one of our instructors, so you may ask questions in real time. Login and meeting information will be e-mailed to you prior to the course.
This course is a comprehensive education in the ASME Y14.5 standard.
- Review the concepts and some of the language of the Y14.5 standard.
- Enable participants to properly apply and interpret each of the Y14.5 controls and rules (i. e., how to "encode" and "decode" Feature Control Frames, Datum Features, etc.)
- Enable participants to calculate functional tolerances for position and other tolerances
- Bring participants to a fundamental understanding of Datum Feature selection, specification and interpretation, as well as proper, and PRACTICAL, Datum Reference Frame construction.
- Gain a complete understanding of the definitions and the effects of Material Condition Modifiers applied to considered features as well as to datum features, including how to analyze those effects.
- Prepare the participants for the ASME GDTP certification exams.